Mental Health ResourcesThu, 11/11/2021 - 2:46pm
Your mental health matters.
After virtual schooling last year, it can be difficult to adjust to the new environment. It's important to learn to take care of yourself in these trying timesand prioritize your mental health.
How to Get Help:
- Make an appointment with your guidance counselor
- Contact a trusted teacher or adult
- 24 hour crisis Hotline (410-531-6677)
- Mobile crisis team (410-531-6677
- CARE line for HoCo families (410-313-CARE)
- Howard County Health Department of Behavioral Health: (410-313-6202)
Habits That Help
- Breathing exercises
- Fidget items/toys
- Writing in a journal
- Talking with close friends/siblings
- Exercises to refocus your senses (tapping, counting, etc.)
Check out @hocomonumental on Instagram for information on mental health and more.