Virtual Mental Health Panel, March 23, 2022Tue, 03/15/2022 - 9:46am
Wednesday, March 23, 7-8:30 p.m., virtual event
The Howard County Association of Student Councils (HCASC) will host a virtual mental health panel for HCPSS middle and high school students. The first part of the event will feature a question-and-answer period about mental health support with panelists including:
- Ivan Croft – HCPSS school psychologist
- Mary Nalepa – HCPSS school psychologist; National Alliance on Mental Illness, Howard County
- Consuela Robinson – HCPSS social worker
- Erin Berman – National Institutes of Health
- Jenna Bernstein – Shepard Pratt
- Joseline Castanos -National Alliance on Mental Illness, Howard County
- Breanna Kennedy – Mental Health America
The panelists’ session will be followed by a mental health-related discussion hosted by HCPSS’ Asian American Pacific Islander Advisory. That discussion will be used to gather information from AAPI high school students about their mental health/well-being and to hear their thoughts on needed mental health supports.
Interested students should pre-register to receive the meeting Zoom link.